Vision and Values
We believe in making sure children are safe and happy in our community.
We build strong relationships to nurture our children and empower them with the skills and knowledge to be the best version of themselves.
• We put children and families at the heart of everything we do.
• We do the right thing, not necessarily the easy thing.
• We endeavour to be the best version of ourselves.
• We celebrate everyone’s views, opinions, similarities and differences.
• We are respectful, kind and compassionate towards others.
• We take pride in everything we do.
• We will encourage others to share their strengths and weaknesses.
• We will work together to learn and grow to build a stronger community.