Uniform shows that we are in a community. Wearing it says we’re all in this together.
- Blue sweatshirt/cardigan with embroidered school logo, available only from school
- Grey skirt, plain style – pleated or straight
- Grey trousers – no jeans, ski pants, combat or cropped trousers
- Plain white polo shirt
- Black sensible shoes/plain black trainers (no logos)
Summer uniform (optional)
- Checked summer dress
- Short trousers
- This will be provided by school
- Jewellery and Accessories
One pair or one single stud ear-ring. We ask children either to remove these during PE and games, or to cover them with a plaster provided from home.
Watches can be worn.
Where can I get the uniform?
Sweatshirts and Cardigans can be purchased from School