Uniform shows that we are in a community. Wearing it says we’re all in this together.
- Blue sweatshirt/cardigan with embroidered school logo, available only from school.
- Grey skirt or Pinafore
- Grey trousers – No jeans, joggers or leggings.
- Plain white polo shirt
- Black sensible shoes/plain black trainers (no logos)
- One pair or one single stud ear-ring. We ask children either to remove these during PE and games, or to cover them with a plaster provided from home.
- No extreme hairstyles, such as tramlines and unnatural colours, please save these styles for the holidays.
- False nails are not acceptable for school.
- Watches can be worn.
Summer uniform (optional)
- Blue checked summer dress
- Grey short trousers
- Black shorts and plain white tee– can be provided if needed
- No Jewellery and Accessories
- During Covid restrictions children can come on Wednesdays in plain navy/black/grey joggers and a white plain t-shirt. No tracksuits or jackets, please wear your school jumper or cardigan. Plain black trainers or school pumps (no logos)
Where can I get the uniform?
Sweatshirts and Cardigans can be purchased from School, most supermarkets now stock inexpensive uniform and plain black shoes.
What if I don’t have the right thing?
You must let us know via note or call if your child hasn’t got the right uniform. Where possible we will ask children to change into spare uniform/footwear. This must be left at school at the end of the day. We ask you get the correct uniform as quickly as you can.
If your child comes in incorrect PE Kit they will be given spare school kit for the day. If you don’t have P.E kit to wear from home on Wednesday, your child must come to school in uniform.